OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saskatoon, SK anyone fellow boaters in the area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cprytula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Saskatoon, SK anyone fellow boaters in the area? Reply with quote

I recently moved to Saskatoon and looking to see if there's any jet boaters in the area or if anyone knows of anyone around that would be interested in jumping on the south sask this spring/summer. I've been scouting it out and looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Thanks
DiggsNWT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: SK Jetboaters Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat Razz I'm up in PA. I just sold my jet in September...and I am looking for its replacement.

I know of a couple guys running jets on the South Sk River out of St Louis (small town south of PA).

Not one jet here in PA on the N Sk River. I was up at that Churchill last summer and enjoyed getting into some spectacular scenery on that river system. One guy on the Churchill runs a jet giving tours.

What kinda jet you running?

Diggs
cprytula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running a Eagle 21 ft step tech with a LSA. Let me know when you get a new boat and we will have to meet up if your up for it. Maybe we can start something in the area. I figure all I need to do is go through the city once and someone will want one. That's how it all started for me. Ha.
DiggsNWT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall do...I'm looking for a boat a bit more basic...Lynx/Bobcat style. But as long as she's pushed by a jet...it's all smiles!

Your boat would be great on the Churchill! But will definitely turn heads above the weir on the S SK in Stoon!

Diggs
Medicine Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be out that way quite a bit this summer, let me know if you guys find a launch outside city limits, I checked out the first Ferry Crossing north of Stoon last years but each side of river was erroded away to much to launch. I launched in town years ago south of Weir and there is a speed limit heading to the south going out of town. The Rowing club practices here. A friend of mine boats out of PA and says the Walleye fishing is great.
cprytula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MedicineMan. Do you remember where you put in south of the weir? I was hoping I would be able to put in at the first Ferry crossing east of Warman. There is another crossing further up the river I will check it out and let you know.
Medicine Man

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was right down town, I think one bridge south of the univercity bridge. This was way back in about 2001 or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: