OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1996 OUTLAW CARIBOU @RITCHIE BROS JUN 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALEX

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: 1996 OUTLAW CARIBOU @RITCHIE BROS JUN 8 Reply with quote

...A 1996 OUTLAW CARIBOU WITH ONLY 94 HOURS IN THE UNRESERVED RITCHIE BROS SALE IN MARWAYNE AB ON JUN 8
ALEX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold for 42,000.00 plus gst ....
DiggsNWT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: ...for $42,500 plus GST?? Reply with quote

Now, I know Outlaw builds phenomenal boats and the Caribou is one their best models...but does this not seem too high for this age of boat?

I know the hours were low but isn't lack of use sometimes a bad thing with seals, bearings and stuff?

Regardless, best wishes to the buyer...the boat looked to be in great shape.

Diggs
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great....they sure do hold their value!
indyguy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: ...for $42,500 plus GST?? Reply with quote

DiggsNWT wrote:
Now, I know Outlaw builds phenomenal boats and the Caribou is one their best models...but does this not seem too high for this age of boat?

I know the hours were low but isn't lack of use sometimes a bad thing with seals, bearings and stuff?

Diggs

I was at that sale - the auctions sure bring out the crazy and/or stupid in people. I was also hoping to purchase the boat - too high for me for the year. There are better deals if you look around.
There was a lot of stuff at the sale that went to next to new price or above new price (eg 2007 bobcat skidsteer -$69K) You can buy a new 2012 for $55K now - stupid!! The land also went crazy high. Great for the seller - he did have nice stuff - he definitly did very well with this sale.
indyguy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: ...for $42,500 plus GST?? Reply with quote

DiggsNWT wrote:

Diggs

I was at that sale - the auctions sure bring out the crazy and/or stupid in people. I was also hoping to purchase the boat - too high for me for the year. There are better deals if you look around.
There was a lot of stuff at the sale that went to next to new price or above new price (eg 2007 bobcat skidsteer -$69K) You can buy a new 2012 for $55K now - stupid!! The land also went crazy high. Great for the seller - he did have nice stuff - he definitly did very well with this sale.
hamilton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: outlaw boats Reply with quote

Outlaw boats 2nd to none. The price was right good luck to the new owner. You get what you pay for!!!
ntjetboater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also following this online and was bidding but it got too expensive really quick...42K for a 1996 Surprised
I think alot of the stuff sold was pricey for an auction. I was also interested in the bobcat and have to agree it sold for more than the price of new one.

DiggsNWT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...my sentiments exactly...auction adrenalin seemed to kick in big time for that sale...on everything. Crazy numbers, but so very good for the seller!

Diggs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: