OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Lynx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaggy1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Looking for Lynx Reply with quote

I have decided to get into the river boating sport and have been told by many people that I should look into getting a lynx and that it would be a good starter boat so if you guys know of any up for sale or have any other recomendation some help would be appreciated
ram

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Lynx on Calgary Kijiji Reply with quote

There is a nice looking 2004 Lynx on Calgary Kijiji 175 Sport Jet Low Hours $39900.00 Its not mine I just saw it there, hope it helps Very Happy
Neal

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: LYNX for sale!!! Reply with quote

We have an 18 ft. LYNX for sale. You can check it out on brattjet.ca...just listed won't last long. You can just call Neal directly at 403-598-5155
Stump thumper

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a 2001 16 ft lynx with 175 sj on Alberta Outdoorsman forum for sale for 25k.
DiggsNWT

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: LYNX for sale!!! Reply with quote

Neal wrote:
We have an 18 ft. LYNX for sale. You can check it out on brattjet.ca...just listed won't last long. You can just call Neal directly at 403-598-5155

Looks like a nice boat. Correct me if I am wrong, but this one looks very similar to the one sold by mtnman on this same forum a couple of months back.

Is the 240 sportjet a necessary upgrade of power over the 200 Optimax in the same boat?

Diggs
jethrobuddy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup......Same boat, new owner, new price.
Shaggy1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Still looking Reply with quote

Well guys I have decided to go on the hunt again Looking for a lynx boat with sport jet or small block if you know of any out there let me know looking at making a purchase asap. If you know of one other than a lynx possibly a firefish or something similar in a heavy duty shallow water boat I would appreciate the help thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: