OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2009 18' Riddle RMX For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riverjet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: 2009 18' Riddle RMX For Sale Reply with quote

2009 18' RMX
Up for sale is my shallow water boat. I had it custom made by Doug Riddle. This boat has taken me to the end of the road on the Tuchodi and Muskwa here in BC. Had it built to specs that make driving loads in shallow, boney rivers no problem. I just do not use it enough to justify having such a nice boat. Those of you who have spent time on the Muskwa/Tuchodi Rivers will probably have seen me cruizin' in this one or my bigger one.

Here are the specs off the top of my head...

18' Cab Forward design
Bottom width is 6'6"
6 degrees with 2 steel strakes
200 Optimax (121hrs) Smartcraft monitor
Highmount controls (no reaching when standing)
1/2" 6061 bottom, 3/8" 6061 wings
1/2 UHMW (black)
11 1/2" 6061 Stringers
5" reverse chines
Long-range Saddle fuel tanks (double as rear bench seats)
low-profile deck tiedowns
xtra capacity oil tank
2 optima batteries (the small expensive ones) with isolator switch
stomp grate
high-flow intake
new high skew impeller (2 hrs) with new SS wear ring
Removable semi-rigid hard top with 500lb rated cargo carrier above (powdercoated)
side windows, rear drop curtains (never used)
interior paint (green)
Tandem axle, shallow launch trailer

The concept behind this boat was to build a bulletproof bottom that capable of running Tuchodi in extreme low water conditions while carrying large loads. Doug actually built 2 boats for me and I'm keeping the larger V8 one. This boat simply does not get used that much so the funds could be used elsewhere. The boat runs flawlessly, performs perfectly and I've never had a problem with it. I really like the interior room as it is built quite wide. I can deliver if needed and more than willing to show off its capabilities in shallow water if the buyer chooses. Currently the boat is being stored in Fort Nelson but I plan on bringing down to the Lower Mainland sometime in the next few months. Delivery is an option here in BC. I will work on getting a few pics up or just email me at riverjetadventures@yahoo.com

***** New Price ***** $ 40,500 obo.

Thanks,

Photo195 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.85 KB
 Viewed:  9695 Time(s)

Photo195 (2).jpg

Photo188 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.34 KB
 Viewed:  9695 Time(s)

Photo188 (2).jpg

Riverjet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Price Lowered Reply with quote

BUMP....New Price!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: