OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6.0L questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOriverbum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: 6.0L questions Reply with quote

Looking at buying a new boat( to me) guy says its a 2000 outlaw hull with a new 6.0L the old high window is just to hot here in my part of the world, and would like a fishable boat and this has a live well etc. Have any of you seen a hull like this come out of OE? It does look the same as my 99 21sport on the bottom, sides and transom. gonna miss the zz502 power, but then again I mainly just cruise. Any one have any comments on the 6.0?

scorpion outlaw3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.61 KB
 Viewed:  13449 Time(s)

scorpion outlaw3.jpg

scorpion outlaw2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.49 KB

scorpion outlaw2.jpg

scorpion outlaw.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.28 KB

scorpion outlaw.jpg

Medicine Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like a Gator boat, Eagle built the hulls for them, so there pretty cool, you can have an open fishing boat with a step tech 20 degree hull. Best of both worlds. They have a web site, It is gatorjetboats.com, that boat there looks like the Fish N Sport model.
Medicine Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: 6 litre Reply with quote

As for the 6 litre, there nice and light engine with good power but the power and torque curve is a little higher up in the rpm range. So I have heard from guys talking on this forum in the past that the old style sbc like a zz 383 will get better gas milage cruising than the new stlyle sbc. I think this is more noticible in bigger boats though.
MOriverbum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: 6.0L Reply with quote

Its a 20degree delta, said a scorpion boat but outlaw hull. Did scorpion buy OE hulls also? I am familiar with gators, but not scorpion.
h2orescuemedic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 6.0L Reply with quote

MOriverbum wrote:
Did scorpion buy OE hulls also?

I am not sure, BUT.... Kurt the guy in potosi that builds boats under the M2 marine name buit the hulls for Shoal runner, Scorpion, and even builds the 20 60 for gator jetboats. He Builds a few differnt types of hulls for Precision

http://www.precisionjetboats.com/default.asp

if you ask me it looks like a venom hull from kurt, I am sure that if you ask the guys at gator they can tell you were it come from.

is your high window still for sale?

MOriverbum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold the high window Crying or Very sad wish i didnt, need a new boat asap I am feeling naked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: