OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Riggins Idaho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnnaturalDisaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Thanks Riggins Idaho Reply with quote

It was said this town could teach us all a thing or two about hospitality and we would second this motion. This small town rallies together to put on one of the best races in the circuit. It's not just the people that volunteer for the race that makes it possible, but the whole town. We drive some long hours to come race and it's all worth it when we are greeted with amazing people. More people shake are hands and say thanks for coming and putting on a show then anywhere. With this said we would like to donate are winnings back to Riggins to help make it possible to race again there next year.

Thanks from team
Unnatural Disaster U357
Gord Humphrey Driver
Chris Zapesocki Navigator
Leanne, Schaanie and Parson Humphrey Crew
I'vegotthenutz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on guys, thats a nice gesture on your part, way to go!
ravencrew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Thanks for letting me get the camera on the boat Gord!! It will take me a couple of days to get all of your footage on one disk. I have to wait for Jesse to get back from Washington before I can get the footage off of the DV tape. I want to see the hotdog throw if I got the lady on tape.
cx_crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Gord and crew . our hats off to riggins and all the racers
pressurevac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more with you Gord! We were blown away with the hospitality that Riggins showed us. I have read that there was some concern with the low turnout this year and wanted to find a way to attract more spectators. ??? ....... I couldn't believe the number of spectators there! Granted, it was our first time in Riggins, but the highways were full of people watching the races, tailgating, and having a good time. If they are calling this a "low turnout" year, I would sure love to be there when they think it's a good one!! I am not sure if any Canadian races attract that many spectators. There is one this for sure....we already have rooms booked for next year, and hopefully we will be bringing a boat to RACE next time!

James, Gary, and myself would like to that everyone down there for showing us Canadians one helluva good time!! There's no doubt that it only takes 1 trip to Riggins to get hooked. We will be back.
Salmon River Jetboat Race

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank YOU Gord and Leanne for not only contributing back to the Salmon River races but simply being a part of it! We only hope that your participation in the race, along with Whiteside and Weaver, will encourage more and more of our northern friends to join us next year!!!! We are already planning so you better get ready!!! Thanks again for everything....Kim Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: