OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

r.c.m.p maintanace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
show u one time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: r.c.m.p maintanace Reply with quote

sorry guys,,, tryin not to beat a dead horse here,,but again!!! the fine upstanding members of the law enforsment, are aquring 6,, again,, 6!!! top notch quality built vessel from the finest boat manufacturing builder in the world! to enforse the boating regs. here in the yukon! and i ask again!!!!!WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING WILL THEY BE AQUIRING?????? if the regs. and laws are to be enforced, do they have the training and skills to be operating these vessels? jet boats are not your typicall 16 ft. open hull boat! and,,, this issue of maintance?????? WHO AND WHAT, out fit ,,here has the skills and training to perform the constant maintance of these vessels,, to my knowledge,, no dealer.here even deals in eagle,,,!!!!!!! but since they are federal $$$$$$$, will they go south??? to a repubatable dealer?? sorry for blowin a smoke stack,, but if they are SPENDIND my tax dollars on sometin that is supposidly to enhance my safety and comfort,, i really would like to wher my dime is goin?i would like to get a little more answers but again,, no party or induvidual can answer any friggin question,, wait till after the election!!! B.T.W,, the river broke last sat. im hopin to see a new shiny ,blue 17"... and believe you and me ,,ILLL BE THE FIRST GUY <<<FRONT AND CENTER,, watchin this escapade unfold!!! tanxs for lettin me vent! and ill keep you all informed, as to how things work out for this issue!!!!! if anyone has a comment or any answer to any or all my questions,,, PLEASE JUMP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanxs !
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've personally spoken to the individual who is responsible for training individuals on jet powered river craft in the southern part of this province. There most certainly is a specialized course which goes above and beyond that which is required to operate a standard prop vessel. Lets face it the RCMP is not unlike any other entity and would consider these vessels a major investment and is unlikely for a variety of reason(not the least of which would be liability) to just allow any joe to operate them. The one new vessel that headed south last year apparently is currently underutilized due to lack of properly trained staff.
On-Track

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would say when it comes to federal tax dollars they are usually spent in large companies . I don't think the Yukon even crossed their mind if they could be built or maintained there. All I can say I hope they do a better job operateing these vessels better then their taser's. Wow I hear they are using them on kids now unbeleivable. So much for their extensive training to handle any situation. Maybe they will start tasering jet boater's who know's what will happen next. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: