OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuchodi River Scumbags
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuchodi51

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Tuchodi River Scumbags Reply with quote

to the people who stole our gas and barrels from below the first lake,could you at least return the barrels to us.they are CLEARLY marked with name and number.if you had problems and needed the fuel,so be it.it happens.but a call would have been the right thing to do.stealing the gas was bad enough as we were counting on it for our hunting trip,and had to make a second run to get more fuel.but taking the barrels was just an asshole move.but apparently there are lots of assholes up the tuchodi this year.this june the tuchodi river outfitters boat was stolen and smashed to hell.then the greedy bastards ransacked the lodge and stole a bunch of gear.apparently there are getting to be a bunch of no good pricks running the rivers these days,giving us good boaters a bad name.we've been going up there for almost 10 yrs now and this is the first time we've heard of any trouble up there.it was too hard to get to.now any dickhead with enough money can get a boat and go.
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If located or caught in the act, some good ol vigilante justice is in order. No one will miss those a holes !

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
don wright

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tuchodi.....I love putting dummy jerry cans in bad theft areas, especially in my pik up box. Put 5Ltr glycol in a can then filler with good clean gas. Its aalllll good on theft inspection but the badness dosent happen until its tipped and the heavy glycol rushes to the soon to be dead engine. Its my small way to say fuk u!!
outlawfish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some dirt bags steal my tailgate from the launch up on the liard while up the kechika. also had gas stolen from the mouth of the tuchodi. Have an idea who took the fuel and revenge is sweet.
tuchodi51

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah shoot,shovel,and shut up sounds about right.i keep jerry cans of gas in my truck but in diesel jugs,they were stolen.so hopefully the prick put it in his diesel rig without checking.
mockiam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you guys we too had fuel stolen at the mouth it is especially bad like said previous when you are counting on that gas to get to the launch. Sure hope somebody does catch these scum bags in the act one day. Evil or Very Mad
riverboater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have had similar issues, found a mix of gas and diesel will show the culprit within about 10 miles of the crime site.
Viking502

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One pound of sugar + 15L gas = one garbage engine.
Had a problem with neighbors stealing gerry cans and syphoning gas out of my vehicals. This problem went on for an entire summer. One morning went to leave for work at 3am and my truck was syphoned dry. That was last straw. Left a couple of these "bait mixes" around...
Problem went away, never saw two of there vehicals again.
Even saw them walking down town a week later.
Was I too harsh???? LOL

Dano

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viking502 wrote:
One pound of sugar + 15L gas = one garbage engine.
Had a problem with neighbors stealing gerry cans and syphoning gas out of my vehicals. This problem went on for an entire summer. One morning went to leave for work at 3am and my truck was syphoned dry. That was last straw. Left a couple of these "bait mixes" around...
Problem went away, never saw two of there vehicals again.
Even saw them walking down town a week later.
Was I too harsh???? LOL

To harsh? I would have done what you did a lot sooner. Evil or Very Mad These scumbags are getting way out of hand. We need a government who has the power to change our stupid laws that protect these jerks. We need more and HARSHER jails. Then maybe they would think twice next time.

swamp rat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading up the muskwa this weekend.. wont be leaving fuel any where other than camp. I just cant believe this chit goes on. Evil or Very Mad
Rock Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time since this kind of thing got out of hand. I remember the last time, a certian indevidual borrowed some gas that happened to have some sugar in it. He fried his engine on the Tuchodi, but the real funny thing about it was that he never knew why the engine siezed. He had another nice new engine flown in to where he was broke down, dropped it in the boat, and fried that one too.

In 20 yrs of running the Muskwa/Tuchodi/ect, I've never had gas stolen from me (Borrowed and returned the next day, YES, but never stolen).

Maybe it's time to get a Game Camera, and set it up around my gas stash. Some pics are worth a thousand words.
philly-bob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5825447_kind-sugar-do-gas-tank_.html
Viking502

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.
If Mythbusters proved er wrong... its got to!!!
That is a good show.

riverboater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do the diesel gas mix, I know it works well on anything I have tried. it will stop a sled or sportjet (2 stroke) in record time. I am sure it will take the rings out of anything the same way.
blowin crazy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen deisel in a gas inline 6 ford , all it did was run light crap and chug away , wouldnt shut off , and smoke like crazy , he drained the deisel out of the tank and lines , put in new gas and it then ran fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: