OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going to try and spruce things up a bit.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Going to try and spruce things up a bit..... Reply with quote

Hey fellow boaters and enthusiast's. You might have noticed my name beside Sharlyn's on the home page. I have asked if I could help out in updating the Forum and cleaning up some past/obsolete material. She is doing a excellent job looking after it, but I think with a little more time spent, we can make it even better.

I will do my best to re-orginize everything without deleting any of the info that makes this place such a great tool for the Jetboat industry. I am a firm believer that OE makes the best boats in the buisness, and I want to help them get they're name out there by creating more Forum traffic, more updates in the SHOP, posting more used boats that are for sale and possibly a facebook page in the future.

If you guys have any input on what you would like to see or not see, please feel free to comment here and give me some idea's. I am not a computer geek, but I enjoy the challange so please bare with me. I hope to help approving new members, updating the sections ASAP, and even chase these racers around next year to give all of you a play by play on what's happening with the Worlds. It all won't happen over night so please be paitient with me. I'm sure in the end it will be a better layout and easier to navigate for people involved in Racing and/or just running rivers.

Chad
wrivrdawg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey very cool A2, I'm sure you will do a fine job getting the info out there for all to use. On a side note, looking to meet up with the Bro at Poachers tommorrow morning as they plan on scouting the river between there and Athabasca, how is the river these days? Anything to watch out for on that stretch of river? Do you have a nice detailed map of the river you could send me or post? Maybe see you out there, ya listening gotboost. Razz
sandman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you on board A-II,
having quick, up to date race information is always a real bonus during the races. The Kiwi's are masters at this and race information gets logged in as quick as it happens. They get the reports on line quicker there than we do here!

Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandman wrote:
Good to have you on board A-II,
having quick, up to date race information is always a real bonus during the races. The Kiwi's are masters at this and race information gets logged in as quick as it happens. They get the reports on line quicker there than we do here!

Exactly my thoughts.....I spent this year wondering what the hell was going on this season and wondering how we could improve it. I am going to try and attend some race meetings and learn more about this wonderful sport we all love. Looking foward to everyone's opinions and ideas! Keep the comments coming.
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrivrdawg wrote:
Hey very cool A2, I'm sure you will do a fine job getting the info out there for all to use. On a side note, looking to meet up with the Bro at Poachers tommorrow morning as they plan on scouting the river between there and Athabasca, how is the river these days? Anything to watch out for on that stretch of river? Do you have a nice detailed map of the river you could send me or post? Maybe see you out there, ya listening gotboost. Razz

The river is still at a decent hieght. Just be aware that sometime's right out front of poachers ther is a hidden sand bar that catch's alot of people.Stick to the east side up and down for the first few hundred yards. After that you'll just have to watch for the odd sand/rock bar that sticks out in the middle. Lots of water on both side's, just be cautious.
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...I did a little work on what I had in mind. I was very careful NOT to delete and pics or posts without saving them.(Never actually deleted any yet, there just hiding in other catagories) Finding a few things that I want to do tricky, but I will learn. Feel free to add input at any time....

Couple questions.....

Is there still a 'C' Class? Or is it now CX?
Sport Jet Class is obsolete world wide?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: