OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great another Newby question(s)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucky tika hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys are heading to the tuchodi stop in at the pink mt motor inn iamb a newbie too but have the fever for the rivers, it would be cool to meet some of ya!! buy ya a coffee or a beer , i bought a 20' muskwa from north gate Honda a couple months ago, and had it out just two times and would like to learn some of your tricks of the trade... cheers Jamie
towman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a 19 eagle 12 degree delta E5 with a little 302 and american turbine with steel keel plate that I ran for 4 years in the GP area. It was a very versatile boat always had 4 adults and couple yard apes and it ran everywhere I wanted to go all year on the Wapiti, Smokey and Murray etc. Just took delivery of a 17 firefish and I love it, it isnt better but it is completely different style of boating. My 19 was a little more universal though for lakes etc imo.
HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest buying the stupidest boat you can find..dont listen to anyone on here...They have limited experience with aluminum boats.. The more advice you absorb...the less chance you have of buying the most impractical boat out there ..just take 30k and send it to the first guy you find with a boat.pay another 7k to find out free trade aint free..then spend 900 bucks on each barrel of fuel.. to find out it only lasts an hour or 2 at best...I can not stress enough..do not listen to anyone on here Laughing
Rock Skipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooli, your alive, haven't heard from you in ages. Are in still in the jet boat business or have you hung it up.
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah really.....your daily antics used to amuse us week in and week out. You should get another Tunnel for entertainment purpose's!
HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthur II:On the rocks wrote:
Yeah really.....your daily antics used to amuse us week in and week out. You should get another Tunnel for entertainment purpose's!

I still have this one ..but...Im waiting for one of these turbines to come up for sale.. I mean ..if I can endure the BS i got over buying this one...I might as well up the anti and really take a shit kicking on here and have everyone try to buy it for $0.20 on my dollar... Laughing

HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Skipper wrote:
Hooli, your alive, haven't heard from you in ages. Are in still in the jet boat business or have you hung it up.

I been busy ...explaining to my woman why I have such poor purchasing skills ...after yet another stupid purchase Wink Boredom and internet are not a great combination..I can attest to that! She doesn't ever get mad and cut me off ..she simply puts my internet account on hiatus...bitch! Mad She blamed my decisions on alcohol related stupidity ...So i quit drinking on Dec 28th ..well guess what?? ...THATS RIGHT ...alcohol had nothing to do with my stupidity ...I was born with it Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: