OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18' LYNX FOR SALE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ya ........Jethrobuddy.........call the owner
needsaboat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: IDIOT. Reply with quote

RUNNIN WIDE OPEN wrote:
needsaboat: Youre an idiot. You clearly have some issues that you should deal with PRIOR to posting any topic in any forum. You clearly will not or can not take into consideration anything but your own stupid thoughts. Everyone likes their own things and if you don't prefer or like a specific brand or type of item please keep it to yourself. by the way your an IDIOT. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok Really Grow up i have taken all things into consideration and i think the whole situation is a Fucked up deal, You dont know me and you certianly dont know the situation so maybe your the idiot and possibly you should keep your opinion to yourself...HMMM! anyway i can sit here and pick apart firefish all day long but id rather not, to be honest i dont have a problem with the boats just the way steve does business!

FYI I like the evil faces they really made me reconsider my post....BWHAHAHAHAHAH!
hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steve Looks like we have a jetboat god in Gp.I have seen gods come and i have seen gods go.Keep up the good work steve water off a duck!!!
mockiam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamilton wrote:
Hey Steve Looks like we have a jetboat god in Gp.I have seen gods come and i have seen gods go.Keep up the good work steve water off a duck!!!

Just curious if needsaboat's boat was so good and better than all the rest why was it for sale so soon after being finished?
Most people I know if they have something that is good and works well will hang on to it for awhile and prove it in the river systems we have in our area. Just a thought.
needsaboat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyway boys i know the truth and thats all that matters, my boat is for sale so i can build another...oops already did that. anyway its for sale just as everythings for sale, i dont need to sell it just want to because i perfer the smaller boats. and no i'm no Jet boat god, that would be steve...Acording to him anyway.

This is so funny how when one guy voices his opinion he gets shot down but wait till it happens to you wait till be get grossed out, be it by steve or some other shaddy business, it feels good to try and expose people for what they really are.

FYI i dont see steve saying alot, because he knows every word of what i have said is the truth, i have no reason to slander him this a facts only situation.

I am in grande prairie and have been for a long time if you have a problem with what i have to say than thats to bad for you if you feel you need to "put me in my place" than by all means stop over and we'll chat.
I am so sick of all the yes men not being able to think for themselves if you get screwed i think its your right and duty to tell people.
Will R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if possible nab i'd sure like to see a pic of the boat that caused this kerfuffle!If you don't mind! Thanks
sroney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

needsaboat, you need to take a closer look at Firefish's web site. When you start spout'n off on someone, its usually good to have your facts straight...other wise you make yourself look like a jack ass.
padgett114

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might just be the boat in question??????

http://outlaweagle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2171&highlight=&sid=aee0e52f1d07329ed7b8d76c7e2cbf3e

I think were all forgetting that a guy is trying to sell a boat here.

Last edited by padgett114 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Boomhower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This boat is being sold privatly on this forum. Firefish just posted it for a customer. It is an Outlaw boat and we dont have a problem with it being posted on here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: