OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

engine required or parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riverboater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: engine required or parts Reply with quote

Help please:
I am looking for new power for my boat, I sold the 4.3 v-6 and am looking to put in a small block. I need manifolds, I have been given one Kodiak that has been frozen. It was a trick but I now have it holding air, So now I need to find another one. Or failing that a complete take out engine, good for a fair price or rebuildable. What is out there? Any help apreciated, As the wife has me on the budget of what I sold the v-6 for.

Riverboater
riverboater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found one, 400 bucks plus the v-6 cash

good deal kodiak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.96 KB
 Viewed:  6149 Time(s)

good deal kodiak.jpg

riverboater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found another one, this one is a bit older with the heat exchanger across the front as well as the 3-1/2 outlet manifolds. Now I am back to 1-1/2 boats and two motors. A friend sold me a couple of boxes of 770 hamilton parts today so I am set for jet parts for both boats as well. Now I just need to get my ass in gear and put one back together and get going on the second build again.
riveboater
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: