OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

berland rookie smack in new boat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
don wright

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: berland rookie smack in new boat Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVCK9h7bxgQ
1st 2hrs in the brand new extreme on the berland........rookie move. still fun thou
mountainman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you forgot to bring the ass end around lol. Looks like a lot of fun though. Do any damage to the boat?
don wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya bout a 1|3 basketball size dent in the bow. a tattoo if u will. ran the river rit to hwy 40 thou over a couple days
mountainman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice that would have been an interesting ride!
don wright

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya if u ever get the chance to run the upper berland its usually a clear shallow sketcy ride I hit it that time after the flooding we had last year. I used to travel it quite a bit with my homemade 9ft jet boat with 650 jetski engine. Even with that its tiny waters
sroney

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Don, may have been a "rookie move" like you said, but good on ya gettin out there and giving her a go, you'll know which way not to take next time anyway! Cool So many stretches of rivers guys will say "ohh you need to be experienced to go through there." but bottom line is, that's how you get experience is by buckin up and doing it. I remember when I bought my jet boat (which was not long ago) seemed like there was two different kinds of people, the ones that would encourage you, and tell you how great of a sport it is, do your home work, use you head, keep your eyes open and have fun! Then there was the guys that made it sound so dangerous that you would figure you had a 50/50 chance of makin her back from a run. Those are usually the guys who are sitting on dry land in a lawnchair flapping their gums...staring at their boat's parked half a mile from the boat launch, while guys like us are 40 miles up the river running shallow rapids having a blast! So once again Don good on ya, "rookies" like you are the experienced jet boaters of tommarow. Keep the video's coming!

Shane
mockiam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep cool video, best part is the skeptical unsure laugh at the end, love it. Most guys in a brand new boat would have a whimpering cry in that situation must have a reassuring insurance agent HAHA.
Good post about the gum flapping have doners and the doers its all true usually not as bad as the have doners say it is.
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys are so right, i love going down a back channel and not knowing if there's enough water to get out. Ive pushed my boat and other's boats out of the bush a few times but thats what makes it fun. Ive also lost a boat but you can read about that on another post Shocked

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
don wright

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya thanks.... ive got some neat pics of my home made boat getting long lined out of this river from under a hanger ill have to get loaded up some time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: