OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boating License

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Boating License Reply with quote

Today is the day it is manditory to have your boater's license. If you choose to write it online...here is some information for you.

Just working on possibly having an instructor at our Open House held on February 27, 2010.

Get your Boat Operator Card online.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.74 KB
 Viewed:  9144 Time(s)

Get your Boat Operator Card online.jpg

Last edited by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Neutered

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope i'm not stepping on anyones toes Sharlyn.
A bunch of us got together yesterday and used the "theoperatorcard.ca" site. It is $10 a license cheaper if you buy one at a time and $15 a license cheaper if you buy more than one pin number at once, as oppossed to the site mentioned above. Same test, same free retries and it claims they send you two cards. One for the boat and one for safe keeping. Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Neutered,

Not a problem! I'll take your two cents!!!! As long as you boaters can get the license, that's all that really matters. Sounds like a better deal!

Thanks for posting the information.
jack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: boaters card Reply with quote

Hey All ,
Two Cents , Make sure you have a backup card or write down all the info from where you acquired your card . This is the ONLY way to ever get a replacement if you lose or destroy your original.
This system of licensing is not like your vehicle registration where the gov. has it on record .
You produce the card , thats your proof of licensing .
I keep my records at home safe and dry and the card stays in the boat .
Last season I asked some fish + game officers about the card and they did not seem to concerned at that time because not everyone had to have it , BUT now is different .
Take Care All
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: