OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

calgary and area jet boat run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big block

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: calgary and area jet boat run Reply with quote

so looking through post and the idea came to mind of a jet boaters meet for the calgary and area, so i figure before the nice weather is gone we all should have a meet and hit the river in are machines, lets hear what you all think of the idea.

peter
saz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: we are in Reply with quote

Let us know when your having a run we are in.
Noisy Norah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be up for it what river do you have i mind??

Frank
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think they are ready for it around these parts? Im almost to the stage Im gonna have to repaint my boat I think haha

Im in but will depend on the river. The Upper Bow was pretty thin in spots last time I was out there. We couldnt even launch at Seebe Dam, altho that would be my first choice as its a great run to the park.

I know Noisy N has a little demon he's gotta shake off on the "mid" Bow by Morley
Wink

big block

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerophobic wrote:
You think they are ready for it around these parts? Im almost to the stage Im gonna have to repaint my boat I think haha

Im in but will depend on the river. The Upper Bow was pretty thin in spots last time I was out there. We couldnt even launch at Seebe Dam, altho that would be my first choice as its a great run to the park.

I know Noisy N has a little demon he's gotta shake off on the "mid" Bow by Morley
Wink

re paint your boat why? lol

unno dont matter to me where we go, fast water and get some speed is always fun lol but im running v8 power and a 19' Very Happy couple boats in at cochrane could make for a good day or if were a little daring go in at morley and get er done lol.

get some people out for a fire food n drinks is all i had in mind then get into a little trouble maybe Cool
Noisy Norah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerophobic wrote:

Wink

You got that right James!!!!
It's been a rough summer i only got out about 5 times so far and just short outing i would probably be up for a cochrane launch i would love to explore that section it looks more suiting for my tub.a few more weeks and i got to find a place to get it fixed but hopefully a few outings before that

you guys count me in for this if schedule works out
big block

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinking ill be hitting the river on saturday if anyone wants to join.

peter
Noisy Norah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Big Block,
can't make this saturday but maybe the next one if you go out again let me know, i will tag along if the levels are right
thanks

Frank
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come out to the Brazeau run on Satureday , great run and 19 sport friendly for sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: