OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BE HEAING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hines

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: BE HEAING Reply with quote

Hey get on a grey houndbus and take a head offfff and walk away shot the lawyers &the judge.
Will R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no shit wtf not criminaly responsible.fker should've been told to cross his ankles and say his goodbye's
Hines

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i didnt put the d in the heading was worried about being charged got no lawyer plus i was pertty worked up about that call.. Hey Baldman you got any knifes or guns lol. Later.
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a crazy situation for sure. The cops had the chance to be the judge, jury and execusioner that night but failed to pull the trigger (so to speak). I guess that a dude with a big freaking knife in one hand and head in another was less a threat than some poor confused prick with a stapler in his hand (Vancouver dude). It's a shame that we allow these crazy people into our country and then we pay for their mental issues for years to come. It may drive me to drinking. Shocked Shocked
Crazy place that we call home.
These boys would have looked after the situation differently; That would come with a money back gaurentee!

Day 57.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.24 KB
 Viewed:  11962 Time(s)

Day 57.jpg

ntjetboater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave..don't you get paid enough to buy a belt ! lol Laughing

I can not believe he was found not responsible..unreal

Hines

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i would love to have him his lawyer judge up on the north sawh.with a few other river runners / cut a nut out maybe take an eye to and let them run that wood be cool.Later.
Forplay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing worse than what happened is the amount of sympathy being dished out for this guy. No one give's a shit about Tim's or his family ... Everyone’s worried about helping the 7 year immigrant who was diagnosed twice, (how the fk did he even get into Canada?) and was a "hard worker" at McDonalds ...

I checked out a CBC article, and I'll say that 85% of the comments posted we're all bleeding heart, Kool-Aid drinking, nut jobs saying the guy should not be incarcerated and he needs to be helped. Needless to say I got banned quite shortly after my comments ...

Dad ran homicide for 15 years @ EPS, and never looked back after retiring. Everything is about the criminal and his rights, and the whole system is based on rehabilitation instead of punishment & deterrent. What nobody talks about is the recidivism rate in Canada is from 40 to 80 percent. 36K inmates, you do the math. The system is broken period.

This sums up how it should have been handled ... from his native country yet ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfTZonux9w

BaldMan, pic reminds me of when I was in Tarapoa with Encana. The village north had some troubles with a local hurting a young girl. I think they left him hanging for almost a week before they finally took him down.
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forplay. Too funny,,, I got banned from CBC's site too!! Shocked They don't like to hear what the west has to say. Mad
You are right about looking like Tarapoa. That photo was at Tipishca, just down the trail from Tarapoa. I slaved there for a few years for AEC / Encana as well. Maybe you'll remember the "tire shop".
Sorry about the hijack of the thread!!!

Sonia Pad.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.22 KB
 Viewed:  11766 Time(s)

Sonia Pad.jpg

Mechanico.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.66 KB
 Viewed:  11766 Time(s)

Mechanico.jpg

Forplay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" Maybe you'll remember the "tire shop" - Yep Laughing ...

Although I had better luck at Mark & Danny's Emporium Wink , what you couldn't get (or got lost in trans) - you could just make! Was quite the place that's for sure, met alot of good people down there.

Marks Shop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  252 KB
 Viewed:  11679 Time(s)

Marks Shop.jpg

Hines

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baldman whats new, you can hijack i don't care , just finished sharpening the knife's & shooting the new hand piece cool. Later.
jack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: be heaing Reply with quote

Dont you guys know ....... ya have to be mindin your own buisness at an airport or talk back to an officer to be executed by the cops in this country , beheain's just fine !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: