OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reverse bucket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reverse bucket Reply with quote

Hello I have a at 309 with trim and looking at up grading to the ex bucket and reverse. Looking for some info from someone who has installed on there boat, how big of a difference did it make? Was it worth the cash? Would you recommend it? Thanks for your time and knowledge,
KND

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought one from Claude a month ago. Works great, Reverse thrust is increadable, can pull off the trailer and beach now with minimal RPM. Low RPM steering improved huge aswell. Would recommend the upgrade to anyone with that style pump, well worth it.
Canadian Turbine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KND wrote:
Bought one from Claude a month ago. Works great, Reverse thrust is increadable, can pull off the trailer and beach now with minimal RPM. Low RPM steering improved huge aswell. Would recommend the upgrade to anyone with that style pump, well worth it.

Did you get the trim too? Or just the reverse? How much$ thanks
KND

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the bucket without trim, cost was about $1800 installed, bolted right up no mods involved, my reverse cable was long enough, I need to change the position of my through transom plug cause the new buckets reverse cable bracket is in a differnt spot than the old and now my reverse cable goes over my stomp grate and is in the way, easy fix thou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: