OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale or Trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A1 Racing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: For Sale or Trade Reply with quote

For sale or trade is the ultimate play boat. This boat is 9'6'' long from the tip of the bow to the transom, but is registered as 11' long, counting the swim deck. It was Built in our shop at home, by me and my cousin. It is not a name brand boat but is very well built by some guys who build anything from our own 700 HP dirt modified chassis, to 4-wheeling toys to whatever else. The boat has a Kawasaki zxi 1100 motor and pump. The Motor is rebuilt with balanced, trued and welded crank, balanced pistons and shaved head. Makes about 130 HP on pump gas. The boat has old Kirkey racing seats and belts from old Dirt cars we had. The boat runs 60 MPH and will run in 3 inches of water. absolutely a kick in the pants running creeks and small rivers. Comes with an aftermarket stainless impeller that i have not yet run, but I am sure it will perform much better. Also some other spare parts. Comes with trailer as well. I am getting rid of this boat because I slipped one passed the catcher on the ol' lady and was told i had to either get rid of the race boat or the play boat for something more "Family friendly". And we all know the race boat is not gonna go! Haha, so this will have to give. I would like to trade for 16-20' boat that needs finished or less a motor, step-tec, sport, pleasure, whatever you might have. I have the means to finish or fix a boat, and have spare dirt car motors around to make a boat run. Maybe someone has started a project they haven't yet finished, or whatever the case. Let me know what you have, open to all offers and trades.. This boat comes Ready to Run, reliable to play or make the long haul. My number is 541-226-8865. Name is Justin. Thanks.

boat junk 295.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  79.96 KB
 Viewed:  8992 Time(s)

boat junk 295.JPG

boat junk 297.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.48 KB
 Viewed:  8992 Time(s)

boat junk 297.JPG

booztdperformance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that thing is sweet! someone should manufacture those, i bet they would sell
A1 Racing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention that I can throw in some money with this deal.. This boat is a head-turner and everyone that see's it will be asking for a ride! Can post more pics if someone would like.. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: