OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LS3 or ct525 water routing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: LS3 or ct525 water routing Reply with quote

please send photos of water routing for ls3 motor, I have spoken to several different guys and I get relatively the same answer, But there are dummies like me who needs pics to get something done. Also if someone could send programing and maping to flash controller I would be greatful....I know another dumb request, nobody wants to give up speed secrets, 28 degrees full advance will work for me or even 27 should someone wish to keep there edge.. and where can I get motor mounts and rear motor plates?, PTO adapter.... My email is jhos70@hotmail.com
thanks AKA: BBFX88
boosted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I depends on what type of fuel you are going top run on what the advance map can be. The cooling system is simple but it alos depnds on if you want a thermostat or not. I have made mounts for a few of the ls engines as well as pto adapters but again it depends on how you want to hook the engine up.

Lets go back I think we missed one rock!
GUYGANDERSON

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jude, Call me and I can help answer your questions and Ross can waterjet all your motor mounts, alternator mount, and water inlet and outlet plates. He has them all in solidworks on his pc. 509-979=7670 Guy
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried to call u to see how you were doing then I checked this site and had your message on the board.... I will call soon...I got lots of pics of LS3 plumbing and cant really tell from peoples pics if water is going in top ports first or lower ones and what is regulating the water flow and if they are carrying water from back side of heads to the front to controll steam pockets from forming. lots of questions, want to try and do it right the first time and not F up a new motor....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: