OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2010 Hoopa Race Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: 2010 Hoopa Race Update Reply with quote

All Racers welcome! May 8th, 9th Hoopa, California 2010. The link below is a copy of the Hoopa Race Flyer and contains schedule of events and area Motel information. Also if your interested Riggins , Id has a race on April 17th, 18th, 2010.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=505818767&albumID=480010&imageID=9889118
saz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: we will see you there Reply with quote

I believe we are headed your way for the race -we will see you there
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hal, you can download a copy of the AWJA race rules at jetboatracing .com. I know you mentioned bring an "A" boat as well as a SBFX boat, I believe our rules state that if a lower class does not have at least three boats to make a full class the lower class must race in the next class up...not to worry though in years past the SBFX boats were posting times that were beating "B" class times.

Last edited by rustyzipper on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be about 3-4 "A" class at this time so your fine there, right now there is 1 SBFX boat(s) signed up and the SBFX you bring will make two....You never know until the day of though. worst case SBFX race with BBFX. SBFX boats do well here because they can run WOT the whole course, the bigger boats cant carry that speed and power in the turns.
Will R

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do think hal should i just throw this old zz4 in "Good Vibrations"and tag along.rusty what happened to all the sbfx boats down there?
ntjetboater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will, Need alight weight navigator...I might be available Laughing
ravencrew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will R wrote:
what do think hal should i just throw this old zz4 in "Good Vibrations"and tag along.rusty what happened to all the sbfx boats down there?

I think that most sold there boats. Greg Boice,Scott Marshall,Mike Egbers?,
Don Ruddick, Ron Pabst?, Boats that still run Jesse,Merv lives down south now.
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBFX, Couldn't really say for sure what happened, I know Merv is building a "A" boat out of "Yellow Hammer" to run Hoopa, a few of the others said they are trying to get there boats together but won't make Hoopa. Others have sold out, I don't know where the boats went after being sold. Bottom line, economy for california and the USA...I'm Lucky because I only ran one race on my brand new ZZ502 last year, so hopefully not going to cost me to much this season.

Last edited by rustyzipper on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Race Fuel Reply with quote

Anyone planning on racing or attending the May Hoopa race and needs race fuel delivered to Hoopa on the Morning of May 8th let me know. I am working with the area distributor to have race fuel on site. Prices are as follows:

110 Sunoco-$386.90 55gal drum

112 Sunoco-$440.25 55gal drum

116 Sunoco-$566.75 55 gal drum

*solid commitments only and by the drum only*

PM me with request...if not enough interest is found race fuel will not be on site.....thanks
saz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Hoopa 2010 Reply with quote

Jude, Jessie and all the people that put together the race at Hoopa, Thanks from the Canadian Crews, We had a great time and met some great people. We hope to see you up north.

Shakin not Stirred. 0.07
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: