OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18' LYNX FOR SALE!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firefish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: 18' LYNX FOR SALE!! Reply with quote

2004 18' Lynx River Boat. The options are as follows:
150 hours
Diesel heater
Camper Top
Travel Top
Extra fuel tank
Stainless steel Prop.

$42,000.00 OBO

Any questions or concerns please contact Jim at 403-846-6034 or you can
email him at this email address.
merletta30@gmail.com

Thanks.

100_0458.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.1 KB
 Viewed:  44978 Time(s)

100_0458.JPG

Last edited by Firefish on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
needsaboat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny How firefish will post a boat for sale on the outlaw website but when i posted a non firefish boat on the firefish web site it was deleted!

Steve from fire fish is a Douche! all he is concerned about is padding his own pocket!
Will R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are wrong there fella!my eagle 21ft tunnel is still on there and so is a buddies 20 ft eagle along with numerous outlaw,marathon and harbourcraft boats. Steves a damn good guy too gave me and a few others I know some wicked deals on parts!
bender

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in there forum they have a firefish boats for sale section and a all other brands for sale section .... my guess is you jumped the gun and posted in the first one you seen .... its called reading comprehension
Firefish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: needsaboat Reply with quote

If you have a problem feel free to be a man and give me a call.. Thanks Steve
needsaboat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I posted it in the right section, Old Stevo doest like the fact that i didn't buy my boat from him and had a local guy here in grande prairie (Who Steve knows pretty well!!) Build it. Its really unfortunate because i was a potential customer.
Or how about when steve called the Guys who sell easy loaers and told them if they sell me a trailer that he would quit buying trailers from them...How childish and how to Gross out a potential customer who seems to buy a new boat every year! Needless to say there will never be a firefish boat parked in my Shop!

Also, Steve i have no reason to call you, I am more than man enough! to be honest this internet B.S. is more yor game than anyones, you burnt this bridge and alot of other bridges while you were at it, and i am sure your the type of guy who will say you don't care but eventually those burnt bridges will come back to haunt you....

One last thing If your such a super boat builder why is it that you were afraid of my boat is it possible that you know for a fact that a certian boat builder has more talent in his left foot than your whole organization does!
needsaboat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will R wrote:
you are wrong there fella!my eagle 21ft tunnel is still on there and so is a buddies 20 ft eagle along with numerous outlaw,marathon and harbourcraft boats. Steves a damn good guy too gave me and a few others I know some wicked deals on parts!

Steve is a good guy...Until you dont buy from him!
miklegend1956

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Happy boaters! Reply with quote

One thing I learned Jet boat people seem to be a breed of there own! And you can not make them all happy! thats for sure! But also the real whiny ones are the ones that fade away the fastest! So to Steve at Firefish you are in a very hard and competitive buisness you are doing a very fine job! so keep it up! Nice boats in the jet boat world!
likes2boat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy boaters! Reply with quote

miklegend1956 wrote:
One thing I learned Jet boat people seem to be a breed of there own! And you can not make them all happy! thats for sure! But also the real whiny ones are the ones that fade away the fastest! So to Steve at Firefish you are in a very hard and competitive buisness you are doing a very fine job! so keep it up! Nice boats in the jet boat world!

Well Said Very Happy

RUNNIN WIDE OPEN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: IDIOT. Reply with quote

needsaboat: Youre an idiot. You clearly have some issues that you should deal with PRIOR to posting any topic in any forum. You clearly will not or can not take into consideration anything but your own stupid thoughts. Everyone likes their own things and if you don't prefer or like a specific brand or type of item please keep it to yourself. by the way your an IDIOT. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
jethrobuddy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does it have for a power head? Cost?

Thanks
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: IDIOT. Reply with quote

RUNNIN WIDE OPEN wrote:
needsaboat: Youre an idiot. You clearly have some issues that you should deal with PRIOR to posting any topic in any forum. You clearly will not or can not take into consideration anything but your own stupid thoughts. Everyone likes their own things and if you don't prefer or like a specific brand or type of item please keep it to yourself. by the way your an IDIOT. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I thought this was a public forum for all opinions and thoughts? Confused If I get Fuked over by someone (Not sayin' Steve did wrong....) I will be glad to share my thoughts! Even if you guys are bashing in your post's, at least your posting!!! Keep up the good work. Surprised
highnwild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: IDIOT. Reply with quote

Arthur II:On the rocks wrote:
RUNNIN WIDE OPEN wrote:

I thought this was a public forum for all opinions and thoughts? Confused If I get Fuked over by someone (Not sayin' Steve did wrong....) I will be glad to share my thoughts! Even if you guys are bashing in your post's, at least your posting!!! Keep up the good work. Surprised

exactly.......it is a public forum and i believe that was what running wide open was doing, giving his opinion and thoughts
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: IDIOT. Reply with quote

highnwild wrote:
Arthur II:On the rocks wrote:
RUNNIN WIDE OPEN wrote:

exactly.......it is a public forum and i believe that was what running wide open was doing, giving his opinion and thoughts

While name calling at a 6th grade level..... Shocked
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe some of this heat will melt some ice !!

facts and choices.......looks like Steve posted that add for his computer challenged customer , asking for replies to go direct to the owner not to him, was he going to ,"pad his pocket"?, only if he sells him a new boat, the customers choice if the price is right.
I would have to think posting the add, for the customer ,on the Outlaw site was a wise choice as maybe some brand loyal customers do not look at other sites. would steve accept an add from outlaw regarding one of his boats for sale, I would think so,he has seemed to be a reasonable type, but, entierly his choice, it is his website, if I didn't like you ,you wouldn't be on mine either.....my choice
Anyway doesn't look like he was taking this boat on trade, as he wasn't willing to take yours, was he afraid of yours, why ? was it beat to #hit ? something he wasn't willing to pass on to someone else, or perhaps he operates on a smaller scale and doesn't want to invest in trades, his choice , his business, I hope that he keeps enough in his pocket to stay in business as he builds a good product in the custom niche, obviously you were looking seriously and decided not to buy,and that was your choice.
facts are ... looks like Steve made a wise choice in not selling you a boat, and I can't help but wonder if the other builders are thinking the same, wonder what their next choice will be ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: