OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1998 Harbercraft extreme 200 - possibly Eagle hull?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
howattzer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: 1998 Harbercraft extreme 200 - possibly Eagle hull? Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been to the forum almost daily for 4-5 years but have never posted.

I have come across a 1998 Harbercraft Extreme 200 for sale with less than 70 hours.

If I recall, Eagle was providing the hulls for Harbercraft at this time. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone have the specs? The seller is not super knowledgable on the boat. What I know for sure:

20 foot (sold as a 23 with the swim grid)
310 HP 5.7
American Turbine pump
16 degree hull * I think

Does anyone remember these boats? White, with purple and yellow accents. Full rear bench and full padded sundeck. Checkered flag graphic on the sides?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help with any specs or feedback.

Neil Howatt
BC Interior
Kev-o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed. It was called Eagle Power Boats and was owned By Rob C. We built the hulls for Harbercraft and Eagle Marine. The Extreme was Harberctafts Sabre style. I think they were 16 degrees. Not much else about these boats to know, pretty straight forward proven hull.

Kev-o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: