OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kev-o and Janice have a new boy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kev-o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Kev-o and Janice have a new boy Reply with quote

Born 08/08/08, 5 weeks early but a Healthy baby boy. Riley Kipling no doubt he will be a gear head!

Riley 017.jpgs.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.86 KB
 Viewed:  8749 Time(s)

Riley 017.jpgs.jpg

Hines

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janice & Kev-o congrats on the new edition.( painter maybe ). Later
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrates Kevin and Janice. Very Happy
Pepe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Congrates KEV and JANICE Reply with quote

Congratulations 2 u guys, nice baby
Posada Family

Very Happy Wink

HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations... I see you opted for the remote control version..early programming is the key!! Wise decision! I unfortunately went with a free range kid.. I tried to wire him up once ..but his mother lost it on me..Closest I managed to get was convincing him peeing on a electric fence would give him super powers…..again….his mother lost it. I am totally convinced that they are in cahoots with their mothers! They rat you out steady! To make matters worse... ..they are now in charge of the tit..yeah ..your out pal! You won't see them again until James has his boat together! I'm not sure if you have any other kids..but if I can offer one small bit of advice...do not teach him to talk..or walk.. you'll thank me in 13 years! Trust me they are demons...sent straight from hell! They spend the first year shitting ..and giggle when you clean it up..They puke on you...and giggle.Then the demented little spawn of Satan...turn a year old .. better hope your cardio is up cause now ya gotta chase em ..to what?? ..wipe their asses! and what do they do?? yep!...giggle! Shit is fun for them..they like shit.. The only reason they wake up ..is to shit. the only reason they cry about being hungry ..is cause they know.you'll feed them...so they can..you guessed it... shit...then giggle about it. When they turn 13..they call you asswipe! ( wasn't that your job was for 2 years) and to top it all off..they tell you you don't know shit! ..yeah..go figure! I believe all babies should be raised on a farm..I don't mean live on a farm..I mean..they should all be sent to stay on a farm...just put 50 or 60 of them lil shit sprinklers out in the field ..like rentals and have em fertalize the field until they are 3 or so..think of the savings for farmers!! and the cost offset in diapers plus the rentals income.. a guy could retire in 3 years! Laughing
Good luck with it all..

btw...it's all good!
Laughing

Kev-o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny man, yeah i got some other little farmers already.

But just think they kept Mom at bay long enough for you to buy an Eagle tunnel.

Thanks everybody.

Kev-o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: