OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to race!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetjunkie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: I want to race!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey guy's, great forum you have here. Very informative and well behaved.
I'm up in the Yukon, where the is probably the best river system in the world. Everything from joyride to down right stupid jet boating. I tend to go for the later. I have a 13 foot custom, 175sj, it's along the lines of the tom cat. I love the jet boating I do, [ last year 150 hrs] but I need speed.

Is there a race sched in the north and how offten do you race, I have a very demanding work sched so I can't make all race, but retirement is not far away Laughing If anyone good give me some answer as to how to get racing that would be great. I'm hoping to make the worlds at the end of the month. I sure would like to race in it. Can anyone give me info about the boat fore sale, I think she's called BUD LITE , the red 240sj. Hope to here from some of you and see you on the river.
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet'

there are several raceboats available on the market right now including 2 Sj's that I am aware of, Your best bet is to scan the race classifieds and call the owners for the best info.
BabyBud and Thunderstruck are both for sale as far as I know and both great boats. We also have a few boats left which could be pressed into use for the words if you were desperate and motivated altho probably only in a higher class, FX and up

Hope this helps

Cheers

p.s. we need to see pics and video of your boating up there!

jetjunkie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I just tore my CP apart looking for pics. Not here, must be in my CP at home, I will post some when I get back to town. I'm real pumped to get down to the Worlds, my sched is getting tighter, but should still be able to make it. It's a good thing I'm in camp right now, the wife wants to rip my head off, I told her I was buying another Jet Boat Laughing . I don't see the problem, anybody else, guess she don't get the need for speed thing, UH. Mabey I should go to FX, least I won't have to listen to her screaming at me in the Nav seat Twisted Evil

Later
Pepe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: sj ready to race Reply with quote

You can see at the forum a nice red sport jet, ready to race, give me a call maybe we can do deal. The boat is in Mexico, but in 4 days can be here, only 3 races, nice and clean bottom. very fast.
403 373 1801
Pepe

jetjunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Hulls Reply with quote

Need some info about hulls. I've noticed there are a few styles of hulls you guy's are using, which one works the best? It's doesn't seem that one hull is any faster than another and most hulls that I've seen or am looking at are step-tec. Is that because it's tougher, more forgiving, faster? Is there a hull to stay away from? Up here in the Yukon, nobody has these sort of boats, so I'm at the mercie of you guy's to point me in the right direction. Hopefully, I can get a boat up here this year and get some more people hooked, god knows we have the rivers for it. One other thing, is most of the racing done on Class I rivers and do you race higher class rivers.

Thanks Guy's

PS....... More dumb questions to follow in future Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: