OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First run of the year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oh-yaa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: First run of the year. Reply with quote

Going for the first run on the river this weekend. The Oldman River just opened up this past weekend. Anyone else want to go.I will be lauching in Taber.
riverman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the best place to launch in Taber , I will be there next month with my boat and want to take my daughter & grandchildren for a rip. Can you launch at the campsite on the Oldman ? Are there any runnable rivers in the foothills west of Pincher Creek , Castle , Milk , Oldman ?
Riverskeeter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if you could post directions and a few pictures of the launch site in the Boat Launch forum!
oh-yaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat launch is on the north side of the bridge at the M.D of Taber Municipal Park. It is steep, and if you need lots of water to launch this spot will not work.I would like to take a run up the Oldman upstream of Three Rivers Res. If a guy did it at high water you should be able to get to the gap at the Livingstone mountains.
madtacc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: First run of the year. Reply with quote

oh-yaa wrote:
Going for the first run on the river this weekend. The Oldman River just opened up this past weekend. Anyone else want to go.I will be lauching in Taber.

I would be up for a run, took my boat out of storage today. I stopped at the launch just north of the highway yesterday and i don't think i could get my boat in or out of there its a 2' drop into the water? Pm me if you are going and looking for another boat
cheers
madtacc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: First run of the year. Reply with quote

oh-yaa wrote:

Did you make it out for a run on saturday , i wish i could have made it, my wife had other plans for me this weekend so needless to say i didn't make it out Sad . Give me a call anytime i am allways up for a rip !!
oh-yaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great day untill I took a corner to tight and come to a sudden stop. Check out the video Jetboating on the Oldman River on youtube.Cant figure out how to make the link.
F33shFr33k

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good vid o-y, part 1 and 2. Your wifes comment made me laugh in part 2 when she commented about your go-go boots..lol

Cheers!
F33shFr33k

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prX1gqPBuwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DxbP7fraFw&feature=related
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I was laughing at that part too. Kinda reminded me of my wife...."you're doing it wrong, push harder, why'd you drive there?......etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: